Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Why invites should be important

July 24, 2017



Has it ever crossed your mind that invites and greeting cards are important. I have always kept all my greeting cards since the age of 10. I love the sentiment towards them and it make me appreciate life because that special someone is taking out time to select a card that reminds them of you!


As we can see cards and invitations have evolved over time, technology has a advanced and you can now make cards and invitations more personal and add your own touch to it. I am always thinking of new ways to customise invitations and cards, so I came across this site called Paperless Post and I was intrigued with what I saw. It's a great site if your thinking of planning an event, it's simple, quick and easy. you have so many options and styles to choose from the variety is limitless.


If I was going to plan an event I would definitely use this site as you can personalise invites and send them directly to their email, how good is that! Plus everything is online, so you don't have to worry about it getting lost in the post. Paperless Post haven't left those people if the dark who love to open a fresh colourful invite on quality paper behind, when you design a online copy you can make it into a paper copy. They even let you customise the envelope, which I have never seen before and you get to choose the lining of the envelope, how cool is that.


I feel like living in the blogging world you don't even need to be planning a big event with lots of people, you could be planning an major event to hit your channel or blog, like a new series and what better way to announce it then making your own personalised invite you can share with the world.


Wouldn't you love seeing your favourite Youtuber or Blogger announce big news with a personalised invitation or card, I know I would!


Here is some examples of how you can take your invites to the next level!










Disclaimer: The post was published in collaboration with Anagram Interactive and Paperless Post.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and remember if you thinking about planning invitations, check this site out!

You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos, so why don't you check out my previous videos and subscribe while you're there, I would really appreciate it :)




DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS