Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Look Magazine Weekly #10th August

August 06, 2015

Hello my lovelies, I hope you are having a lovely day. So I am back with another Look weekly, I have some great fashion picks lined up! If you missed last week's Look Weekly then check it out.
On to all things Look....
So we have the beautiful RiRi on the front of this week's cover, I love the white theme she has going on, I feel like white is such a clean colour to wear. Even though everyone is potentially weary because you always feel more cautious that some mark or stain will appear on it!

We all love our emoji's, and this article features how you can incorporate the emoji's into your daily life. I love the rings they are simply cute but its a shame they didn't have the faces in the ring style. Also there is a new watch coming out in September from Swatch that keeps track of your mood, which I simply love!
Now the fashion picks of the week are from three brands, first one is from Reiss, the beautiful boho chic dress in the colour I would say mauve/lilac. It's just so pretty and free flowy, the hat just makes it that little bit different! The dress is £180, hat £60 so this is on the high end of the price spectrum, but it would be a great investment for the approaching Autumn season!


The next brand that caught my eye was Urban Outfitters, I quite like there style of clothing they simply have clothing that is different to other brands out there! The piece of clothing I particularly liked was the denim shirt with the "S" etched on the pocket, I have been looking for a denim shirt and this one is only £30, which I just love!
The last brand is Zara and who doesn't love a bit of Zara they have great clothing all around. I really like the yellow blazer styled jacket (£39.99), and those red zip trousers (£25.99), if you know me by now I really love pops of colour and these pieces will definitely add that pop to your outfit! They are affordable pieces plus they will definitely make you stand out, embrace the colours around you, you never know it may become your favourite colour!

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did then please give it a like! Comment below telling me what you loved most about this post,

For more things fashion or style or if you like a bit of an adventure then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Till next time Sonam xox


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS